Monday, April 4, 2005

One more day left of working in London, hopefully. I hate commuting, it's my fellow travellers that get me more than anything. When I'm not glued to a games console you can probably see clouds of contempt steaming off me if you looked hard enough. Whether it's my fellow herd members rushing to dull soul-destroying jobs far too quickly, the tourists walking far too slowly or the student-traveller types getting there annoyingly smug back packs in my way - I HATE YOU ALL!

I so miss nicotine...

Still it's not all hate and bile - I got pointed to an awesome grime (or maybe not grime - it gets very confusing sometimes) track by Lady Sovereign, it's on the 27th March post on Boom Selection...

J-Lo's got a batty bit well you can't see mine cos I where my trousers baggy

100% class I tell you! Her website is here if you are interested, I can quite easily see her doing a Mike Skinner on us and get very very big - she's already had a profile on Pitchfork so the indie cred side of things is already sorted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment