Monday, April 11, 2005

The new Nine Inch Nails album continues to leak in the strangest way I've seen an album leak - that being one track every couple of weeks. I'm beginning to think either there are some really incompetent pirates out there or someone is doing some very clever marketing. New song is called Right where it belongs, and is just downright lovely - it has this clever way of making the vocals sound suddenly clear about halfway through the song without out you realising they were softened in the first place. Trouble is it really makes me want to smoke... and stare ceilings whilst wondering where exactly I screwed up.... *slap!*

Seriously though, as a connoisseur of slightly cheesy sad little songs, it's one of the finest I've heard, and yes I do know I'm essentially talking to myself here... *pfft*

OK, got the new Tony Hawks game for my PSP which is just scary. Not because of the way they have defied the rules of the universe by cramming so much into such a small machine (witchcraft I tell thee!), but for the 'create-a-skater' mode. You can use photographs stored on the PSP and a bit of fiddling around to create an avatar in the game that is essentially you. Have you any idea how disconcerting I find this?

And finally a tip, when cooking Lemon Grass Risotto with Lime Leaf Tapenade don't leave the jug of stock on another cooker ring, especially if said jug is plastic and said cooker ring is 'on'. This combination gets messy, very very messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment