Wednesday, April 2, 2003

blog blog blog... blog blog blog...



I'm think starting to get rather enthusiastic about this whole blogging thing, you may have noticed this by the way the posts have evolved from rather dull lists of crap I want to buy into proper entries with *gasp* thoughts (well, half hearted attempts at thoughts). I'm also starting to realise that my effort is still very young in blogging terms, just check the archive... only six entries, I have a lot of catching up to do. In fact in human terms it's probably still at the "three year old having a tantrum as he's being dragged kicking and screaming out of the star wars lego section of toys'r'us "-stage.



Anyway, I digress... What I wanted to post was a record of tonights blog-hopping and guestbook drive bys. Obviously I needed a place to start, so it's off to First Season Filmic Frippery - this gives me huge ego boost, and almost makes me miss Darius Vassel's goal, after discovering I'm described as "the all-knowing, all-seeing darth phil" (mwah! mwah! mwaaah!!!... sorry). Anyway, I like this site - the man has obvious taste and a very well written site.



From Pat's site it's off to imperial doughnut (I can't resist a good Star Wars link). Damn, this is a good site - I really like the star wars/retro gaming political comic strips, and the post relating the current situation in Iraq to the Star Wars trilogy is one of the most touching pieces of writing I have ever read. OK, I'm probably going a bit far there but hey...



So I'm looking at doughnut's links for something interesting, a couple catch my eye. For some reason The Art of Rhys-isms is the first one, nice site - hell of a lot going, he's running a campaign to help his brother's web presence problem, I'm sorry though that's nothing compared to my web presence 'problem'... my second name is 'Smith'.



The other link was Indie Girl, after a brief milli-second of feeling slightly voyeuristic my mouse makes the decision for me (honest!)and it's off to Indie Girl's site (and god-damn she's cute). After the information overload of the previous two sites this is makes a pleasantly restrained stop on my journey through the blogs of the world.



OK, that's enough for this post. I think I can get alot more mileage out of this blog hopping and I don't want to waste it all in one post. And it looks like I need to replace my protest song of the day feature.



No comments:

Post a Comment