Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Damn it! I've just realised Channel 4 have been showing Jam again, and I seem to have missed the first couple of episodes. Damn my videogaming obsession, oh well the DVD is pre-ordered so things aren't too bad.



Anyway, I love Chris Morris - not in the biblical sense really, but his humour is so up my street. OK, I can see how some of his work is a little close to the bone, the cot death baby being plumbed into the central heating system springs to mind, but I'm yet to find anything he does offensive. And the man has impeccable taste in music as you can see on the Jam credit's site...



One thing though, if you go to that site you can download an audio track called 'Distant Artillery FX', this appears to be about half an hour of, well, distant artillery noises... I'm missing something here aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment