Tuesday, April 29, 2003

I think I've snapped out of my mood I've been in after the weekend, I'm blaming the frankly heroic amount I drank last Friday... hmm, no comment.



I've made some changes which might need pointing out. First off the information section has been blogged up and renamed to darth phil's online personality disorders, I'm a fickle type who changes his mind constantly especially with regards to the questions in that section, so I need to change it easily.



I've finally added some impressions of CD's I've bought to the site along with a long winded explanation as to why this review section isn't a review section... no sir-ree!



And there's been a couple of changes to graphics, theres a new banner - a tribute to the view from phil's phone section, and some new wallpapers for gx-10 owners, if you have one of these phone's (it might work on others... I haven't tried) try the URL http://www.darthphil.com/gx10.html, sit back and wait for the pictures to load - the picture of Spider Jerusalem works quite nicely.



OK, I'm off to watch my Jam DVD, have fun kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment