Thursday, April 10, 2003

I'm not sure whether it's because I made the decision to keep my new PC free(ish) of filth, or that I've been reading The Invisibles far too much recently but my browsing habits seem to be taking a definite turn towards the left - and not just politically speaking.



Tonight's reading material has included an article about the Sacred Art of Star Wars - my advice, approach with a very open mind and it makes an interesting read. It certainly has the best argument I've heard as to why the new films are a former shadow of the original trilogy... And once you've read it go here and have a look at the Bizango altar picture, the first one to spot our boy Vader gets a prize. Jedi may have missed out on being a proper religion, but it looks like the Sith are in with a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment