Saturday, April 12, 2003

Woah! I'm watching the Kids in the Hall film and they played a tune from Jet Set Radio future I really like, you know the one that goes:



Turn up the TV.

Do you agree? (Yeah!)

I'm talkin turkey.

Take it from me.

I'm gonna show my love for my dove.

"But it's moldy... Mom, isn't it?"




oh come on! you must know it...



Anyway, as you may have noticed there have been a couple of improvements to the site. First up a couple of new banners, gleefully stolen from transmetropolitan and ninjatune; then we have the comments - these could get interesting. Note that I have complete and utter power over these - fuck with me and I will hunt you down and kill you... OK, maybe not, but I will go into your posts and start messing around with them so show some respect - this is also implemented in the drnk/view from phil's phone page



The next stage of the plan involves commerce (note that I'll probably change this design soon), but I want to see how many people use the comments bit before I start the troops recruitment drive. And finally check out my ugly mug.

No comments:

Post a Comment