Thursday, July 3, 2003

In case anyone is keeping tabs on my music habits I've updated the CD . I went on a bit of a shopping trip to London Village yesterday and half-heartedly bought a few new singles and a new Grant Morrison penned X-Men book - I can't get enough of his stuff at the moment, he's got to grips with pretty much all of modern comic book characters and bought them kicking and screaming into the new millenium, and he's written The Invisibles - which I've mentioned several times before, it is one of my life long goals to get someone else to read the damn thing!



Anyway back to music, the following CD's are ordered/pre-ordered:



Gemma Hayes - Night on My Side - I thought she was really good at glastonbury

Sage Francis - Personal Journals - some Anticon stuff I should have bought a while ago.

Amon Tobin - Collaborations and Verbal Remixes - Amon Tobin meets Kid 606, finally!

Kid 606 - The Illness - and here's the Kid on his own.

Various - Open Up & Say ...@<%_^[!]- and here's the latest from his record label.

Noxagt - Turning It Down Since 2001 - electric viola driven heavy metal trio, should be fun.



Opinions anyone? Should there be anything else on the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment