Tuesday, July 15, 2003

It's official, I am being treated no better the a pig on it's way to the slaughter house! Here's your proof, while those little fuckers get to swan around in there air conditioned lorries, I have to cope with temperatures of 33 degrees and I'm sitting next to the air conditioning unit! I think some compensation is on order...



OK enough ranting, some thoughts on my latest CD purchases can be found here. Lot's of interesting new releases soon, the Amon Tobin collaboration EP is just round the corner, Kid 606 (who seems to be sporting a very distressing beard) has a new fun filled single out in a couple of weeks, and nin.com has burst (well, gone a bit odd) into action fueling rumours on the ninternet (like Mr MeatHead I too love that word!) about a new Nine Inch Nails LP.

No comments:

Post a Comment