Saturday, July 26, 2003

Only two pictures from last night? I'm obviously getting lazy.



OK, I guess I should try to keep this website vaguely topical, so here is my reaction to the televisual u-bend that was Big Brother 4 - "I couldn't give two tugs of a dead dog's cock" (that was a Spider Jerusalem quote, in case your interested - one of my favourites). I guess the one saving grace is that it was won by somebody who isn't obvious RI:SE presenter material like the other hip groovy twenty somethings that Channel 4 in there infinite wisdom chose to force on the viewing public.



Anyway enough ranting, went into London village today for some light CD purchasing, bought two CD's purely because El-P had some vague involvement with them, an Unklesounds Soundscape DJ Mix (there description, not mine - and I'm sure it's got nothing to do with UNKLE, no sirree), a mini album by the annoyingly titled !!! and the latest album by The Angels of Light - which is a bit of a blinder, if you appreciate that sort of thing. Detailed musing will follow once I've listened to them properly...



And I saw Soul Calibur 2 in action today, more a work of art than a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment