Friday, March 26, 2004

Films I'd like to see soon... (click titles for trailer goodness)



Shaun of the Dead

Spaced was probably my favourite (dare I say it) sitcom ever, and the people behind it have made a zombie film - how can this fail?



Dawn of the Dead

OK recent horror film remakes have not been very good (yes Texas Chainsaw Massacre - I'm talking about you!), but this one looks like it could be OK.



Hellboy

I'm slowly getting into the Hellboy comic books and this movie adaption has been getting some good reviews amongst the fanboy community. Plus Ron Perlman was pretty much born to play the part of Hellboy, even without the makeup.



Zatoichi

I'm a bit of a fanboy when it comes to 'Beat' Takeshi films, this one is a little different as its not a yakuza film *gasp*.



The Punisher

Seems to be based on the 'Welcome Back Frank' comic book - hopefully they won't fuck this up too much. It even seems to have the Russian! (that won't mean a damn thing unless you've read the book)

No comments:

Post a Comment