Sunday, March 28, 2004

It's one of those unwritten rules of running a personal website that you must foist the details of your personal life on to poor unsuspecting web surfers no matter how dull and boring they are.



So, here we go: strap yourself in and enjoy the ride.



This weekend I played pool, drank pretty much every drink imaginable (even tequila), watched England lose at rugby, bought not one - but two new jackets (I blame my new Will & Grace DVD for that, it's clearly turning me slightly gay, or I've developed some sort of fashion sense), and I've also purchased lots and lots of CDs (but that's not exactly earth shattering news). I am however getting quite good at posting when pissed, the entry before this was done after several beers and half a bottle of wine.



I so need an interesting hobby...

No comments:

Post a Comment