Monday, May 30, 2005

I have a shiny new channel on my freeview box, I can now spend 90% of my time watching a group of vacuous, attention-hungry evolutionary throwbacks whore themselves out to the country. Yep, it's Big Brother time again. My incredibly insightful thoughts thus far:
  • She's pretty.
  • She has big tits.
  • Can he be any more gay or cliched?
  • Is there anyone on this thing under 25?
  • I wonder if any bookies are taking bets on which girl will end up in a newspaper article involving a premiership footballer and the phrase 'dogging' first?
  • If people like this didn't exist we'd be living on Mars by now, and eating meals in pill form whilst flying around in hover cars and jetpacks. FACT!
I've been trying to avoid watching it too much mainly by watching my new Batman The Animated Series DVD. So what if it's a cartoon show; it's got great story telling, some real thought has been put into it's design and the voice artists really do justice to the characters. Really enjoyed some of the episodes with the Joker's girlfriend, Harley Quinn, although not as much as some people by the look of it. (Phil starts getting some very wrong thoughts...)

Now if only someone would sort out a nice big Justice League Unlimited collection for me that would be marvelous.

OK, what else have I been doing? Well, getting drunk on Friday and Sunday and taking some really crap pictures with my equally crap phone (I have bad phone envy at the moment) whilst getting really pissed off with the clientale of RSVP's in Woking for no reason better than the number of poncy haircuts. I've also been listening to a band who have a song with a chorus that goes "Die, Die, I want to die", which you too can listen to over here - perfect way to usher in the working week IMHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment