Monday, May 2, 2005

Starting to feel the force a bit more as May 19th approaches. Downloaded a rather stunning fan film called Star Wars Revelations thats been getting quite a bit of attention amongst Star Wars fans. The effects are amazing considering the whole thing has been done as a labour of love and is being given away for free on the internet.

I've also been listening to the new Nine Inch Nails album... legally!

My uneducated ramblings on the subject are over here, I promise to stop going on about it for a bit at least.

If you are using RSSReader you may be interested in this file, it's all the feeds I have in my reader. I'm uploading it here so I can keep my feeds at work in line with my home PC... Good grief could that be the dullest reason for posting something on my site ever? Pft!

No comments:

Post a Comment