Friday, October 29, 2004

I have a copy of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas sitting on my desk at work, teasing me like the brazen hussy it is! Today is going to be a very long day...



Went to a smooth jazz night yesterday; they had a duo playing very laid back Burt Bacharach tinged jazz on the sax, guitar and salt shaker thingy. Quite nice music really, unfortunatly there weren't many people there, probably a bit too sophisticated for Woking's tastes, and the bar wasn't exactly easy to find. It was a non-smoking venue so I had to keep popping out for a ciggy, at the end of the night I found myself outside chatting to the guitarist - turns out he was into some of the improvistational shite I'm into, quite cool being able to talk about Matthew Shipp, Spring Heel Jack and using a gas mask as a musical instrument with a proper jazz fiend.

No comments:

Post a Comment