Thursday, October 21, 2004

I swear that the website cdjapan is going to financially ruin me. I've ordered a copy of the Isis remix album from them which contains all four volumes of the limited 12" series in one handy double CD package, and since that seems to be on the way to England I've gone and ordered the new Boredoms album.I've also discovered they are about to release Casshern on DVD, this film looks amazing: giant robots, epic cinematography, basically it looks like a Final Fantasy game brought to the cinema screen (or in the case of the DVD - my TV screen) properly - can't wait to watch it.



The trouble is all this importing of exotic CDs and DVDs is bloody expensive, I've always thought that those £30 japanese import albums you see in decent record shops were a bit of a rip off - turns out they aren't, as importing them yourself costs just as much. I'm going to have to be good and steer clear of the site for a while or I'm going to end up having a very sheepish conversation with my bank manager...

No comments:

Post a Comment