Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Todays new CD comes from a rather roundabout route. I first heard about it on the Definitive Jux site at the start of the year where it was described as a European import, could I find it? Could I bollocks! They've now started selling it in America, so basically I've got a new CD that came from Europe via America. Makes no sense to me. Anyway, may I present the new El-P album Collecting the Kid.



In other news the exercise score is: Phil 6 - Exercise 0

Having said that, today hurt! And I still haven't played with the weight machine thingies...



And in other news apparently there is a scene in the new Star Wars film where Yoda farts... It's sad, but I'm so not suprised that the bearded one is determined to fuck this film up too. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment