Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Went to see Shark Tale tonight, let's get this out of the way first. It's nowhere near as good as Finding Nemo.



It has it's moments - mainly with the shark voiced by Jack Black - but there were a few too many touchy feely parts, and I don't know if it was just me but the film did seem to be trying a little too hard to be a bit urban. The Missy Elliot and Christina Agregulia song at the end was particularly forced. But maybe I'm just getting old and can't relate to youth culture anymore...



In other news I've survived my first trip to the gym, so the score now stands at:



Phil 1 - Exercise 0



Wasn't as painful as I thought it would be, however having said that I'll probably wake up tomorrow screaming in agony and unable to get out bed, I'll just have to wait and see I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment