Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Some of the regular visitors to this site may have notice I'm a bit of a fan of the pop music mash-up/glitch-up/bootleg - they fulfil my need to listen to the more leftfield of the music industry and my dirty sordid love of pop music. I've already pointed you in the direction of dsico that no-talent hack, but here's another one (recommended by non-other than Strictly Kev of DJ Food fame!). People I give you Poj Masta, go and download his stuff, it's good!



The annoying thing is the little sod is only 16 years old! I'm a bit embarressed, I'm about to be 30, have a full version of Cool Edit 2000 (although it seems I need an upgrade now), and helpful instructions from Dsico's site... why haven't I had a go? Hmm, what's that sound? The comic book 'ting' of a light bulb appearing above my head?

No comments:

Post a Comment