Friday, August 15, 2003

Sorry about the site being a bit crap - it's mainly down to the fact that I've done fuck all interesting this week. I did have half hearted plans about going to see Dalek on Wednesday, but due to the weather introducing me to new levels of lethargy I couldn't be arsed with the trip to Camden.



I now make a solid vow that this sort of apathy and laziness will not happen again (scouts honour, dib dib dib! dob dob dob! and all that jazz... *snigger* not that I was ever in the scouts), so I'm going to set plans in action now to go and see Cex on the 6th September at The Garage. It's a Saturday, so excuses about not being arsed will not be tolerated - and I think there is an England match in the afternoon, so I'll be suitably blattered. As a plan it can not possibly fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment