Wednesday, August 6, 2003

Well, I guess it is...



Anyway time to spread my opinions: Finally got round to seeing the Hulk, which I enjoyed - not so much in a "Wow! look at that" way, more in a "Wow! a comic book film for grown ups". I've heard people complain that the Hulk looks fake and too CGI; well of course he does, he's a 12 foot bright green lump of muscle which by its nature will look fake and out of place no matter what medium your talking about... I personally thought it looked really good, I loved all the exaggerated jumping around too - after all he is a comic book character, and that is what they do.



Next up, games: I finished Warioworld on my cube. Good points about the game: Wario is a great character and quite alot of fun to control... and the boss levels are all very good (except the last one, which was a bit disappointing). Bad points: it's far to short, and the normal bad guys get a bit repetative. I enjoyed it while I was playing, but it's not a keeper...

No comments:

Post a Comment