Wednesday, March 9, 2005

Darth Phil the lonesome Sith Lord has seen off those other pretenders who used to be on the front page. We're kicking it dual lightsabre style now baby! Not wanting to blow my own trumpet but I'm quite pleased with the new background, turned out alright with just a dodgy copy of Paint Shop Pro and an old(ish) camera phone.

I've also tidied up the menu a bit to get rid of the links that I don't think were being used. I've also added a search box in case you are wondering what that text box under the word 'search' is all about... /condescending mode off Changes will filter through to the rest of the site when I can be arsed.

OK, could this be the rudest thing to ever be shown on UK childrens television?

Fern Cotton and 'creamy muck muck' (dear god you can actually get a t-shirt with that on). Hands up who else is thinking Bukkake! No one? Oh crap...

2 comments:

  1. So this is the redesign? Heh heh, genius! Good double sabre action tho. More fit young ladies should be submitted to creamy muck muck. Lets make it a channel on NTL!

    "I'm a lucky for you love!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, more of a tweak than a full on redesign. I'm trying to make the whole site a bit more practical believe it or not...

    ReplyDelete