Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I have some nicer music for you today, from Prefuse 73. It's a bit of an odd one which really needs to be listened to in the context of the whole album (hint: buy it!), but the last minute of the song is just too lovely to pass over.

OK, word on the street is that Japanese PSP's play American PSP games (and vice versa), but not movies. Oh no what will I do? I really wanted to be able to watch a tiny version of Resident Evil: Apocalypse on my pride and joy, that's obviously the main reason I bought it. /sarcasm mode off.

Seriously though, Wipeout Pure has now been pre-ordered so hard it leaves a stain, and Tony Hawks Underground 2 Remix better wipe that smile off it's face cos that's clearly hankering for a pre-ordering too.

...I may be getting too excited about videogames again.

No comments:

Post a Comment