Saturday, March 12, 2005

The old comments have been un-nuked, Blogger completely restructures archives once you turn there comments. This screwed the site up royally.

OK, went into London last night for drinks with a client. Stupid thing is it's a client I've hardly done any work for in almost two years, and they had this 'celebration' in one of the smallest pubs you have ever seen. OK, it may have had character but when I'm binge drinking I demand practicality: a large bar area with easy access, no stairs to deal with between the bar and drinking area, and a reasonable amount of space to make drunken gestures in. Went on to some bar in central London which was kind of OK, to be honest though what with all the trudging around between bars I kind of hit a 'I'm getting bored of drinking'-wall. Pictures are here if you are desperately bored and want to click on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment