Wednesday, March 30, 2005

It's been almost six days since my last cigarette, does that count as quitting? Strangely I don't have a huge urge to smoke, although I have been avoiding situations where I would normally spark up (ie pubs...), the only real problem is one of boredom. This should be handled by my shiny new handheld game consoles, however I've pretty much clocked all the original games I got for those. I've got a few more on order, hopefully they will last a bit longer...

The other problem I seem to be having is one of concentration, now what the hell was I about to write? Nope it's gone, here's some linkage to fill the space:

Rubber Johnny - Chris Cunningham's latest short film, look's very... troubling
My Upcoming.org profile - in case anyone is interested in what gigs I'm going to, looks like it could be very handy.
Left over pictures from Easter - your not missing anything
Some angry music from a new CD I bought on a whim.
Something special for any fans of The Authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment