Friday, March 25, 2005

Right, here are some pictures of Pac Man's big night out, he's off to Manchester for the rest of the weekend for the footy, as long as El Padgeto doesn't lose him.

I'm off home for a somewhat quieter weekend, I'm going to have a go at quitting the fags while I'm away, nothing like the calm atmosphere of a family get together to help get over the cravings - not. If this doesn't work I'm seriously thinking of joining some sort of support group since my friends are absolutely no help, I mean come on! Can someone just try to be disapproving once in a while? Saying something along the lines of... "put that stupid fucking fag out Phil, you're stinking the place out and you're going to die a horrible pointless death if you carry on like that" would help out no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment