Sunday, March 13, 2005

I'm starting to annoy myself when drunk - I need a drink that is going to make me all swarve and sophisticated ala James Bond and his martinis, or at least allow me to get home and not fall asleep on the sofa with the TV on full volume using a packet of crisps as a pillow.

Right, as the owner of darthphil.com and a worryingly large collection of Star Wars Lego I am bound by law to comment on the new Star Wars trailer. Well, I am now officially excited by the next film, the bits in the trailer showing the emporer busting out some serious dark side skills have rekindled my interest. Of course I've felt the same way about the last two films and have been let down both times, but I can be a bit of an optimist sometimes (admittedly very rarely) so you never know...

Anyway if you want to watch it you have to join StarWars.com (yes, of course I'm a member) or you can head off to your friendly neighbourhood torrent site.

No comments:

Post a Comment